Comunicato da ITER:
The ITER Organization (IO) has implemented exceptional measures in order to help companies to withstand this critical COVID-19 situation such as:
- Guidance established on exceptional IO procedures to manage remotely the Procurement Process and approval of Contracts with no delay (any and all paper flow processes replaced by electronic equivalent processes);
- Bids submitted in electronic format;
- Tender Evaluation Boards to meet by teleconference and evaluation report validated electronically;
- Relaxation of tender submission dates;
- Acceptance of Suppliers signed scanned Contracts, Agreements, Purchase or Work or Task Orders (and regularization of original documents after the crisis);
- IO Electronic signatures for all Contracts, Agreements, Purchase or Work or Task Orders (will be implemented soon);
- Extra sanitary measures implemented on the site to maintain highest standard of health and the safety conditions of our work places for all our team members and business partners;
- Systematic review of Work executed on site and except for critical worksite works, suppliers informed that the IO can accept remote work;
- Suppliers requested to present contingency plan and discussed collaboratively with the intent to mitigate schedule and cost impacts;
- Although Payments still require original invoices to be sent on paper, in case of difficulties, the IO recommends to use online printing services like (https://www.laposte.fr/lettre-en-ligne) to have their pdf invoices delivered, on paper, to the IO.
Per ulteriori informazioni riferirsi alla pagina coronavirus di ITER.
Restrizioni all’ingesso in Francia: riferirsi all’omologa sezione nella pagina del CERN